Before we can make changes we have to come up with the questions about our personal life that we want the answers to. Listed below are ten questions that may help us get started in serious self evaluation for positive changes to move onward with.
1. Do you make up positive stuff to post on facebook, etc.?
2. Where would I like to be and what would I like to be doing six months from now?
3. What do I need to do differently in order to change my life for the better?
4. What are some small, easy improvements that I am able to make in my life right away?
5. What are some large improvements and changes that I can make in my life over time or that I could work toward doing?
6. What do I enjoy?
7. What are five things that I am grateful to have in my life?
8. What five words best describe me?
9. What two extra words would I LIKE TO BE ABLE to truthfully add to describe me?
10. Are there any good causes that I should support or do more for?
Let me know if you have any thoughts on this subject...