Random Acts of Kindness and Encourgement are things we all can do as we go about our daily lives. Surprise someone today!
1. Buy someone flowers while they are still alive. An inexpensive arrangement from the local market is fine (great even)!
2. Visit people before they die. So many times people wait until a funeral happens instead of visiting someone while their heart is still beating.
3. Make thank you posts on facebook or online to people who have helped you out, or do it by writing a letter to a printed newspaper.
4. Don't forget the age old custom of taking a hostess gift to a dinner or family evening. If candy or traditional hostess gifts are really not needed then practical items like paper towels or tinfoil may be appreciated.
5. Is there someone who is always doing nice things for you but you have never really done something nice for them? Then now it is your turn to think of them. Even something simple as buying them an ice cream cone would be a great gesture.
6. Leave a big tip even when the wait person has done a horrible job! We never know what goes on behind the scene that may hinder their performance. If they truely did a bad job all on their own they will be wondering why you gave them grace!
There is no certain path you have to follow when practicing Random Acts of Kindness and Encouragement. It can be played by ear. What are your thoughts?