Sunday, November 16, 2014

ONWARD; Taking Stock

I NEED SOME STOCK!


Sunday Stealing is a blog that steals memes from other blogs in the interest of making you attempt to do something dang it! This weeks meme is stolen from THE BLAKE COLLECTION.


Making: Plans for blog posts, face book posts, moving, and getting more organized.


Cooking:  Earlier I had scrambled eggs with bologna and cheese with toast.


Drinking: Diet Dr.Pepper
Reading:  Blessing by Jude Deveraux during downtime at work.  It gets a rating of "OK".


Wanting: To get many many errands I keep putting off done.
Looking:  Forward toward the holidays.
Wasting: Not Much! Things we  are no longer using are given to people who may can use them or appreciate them.  I don't want to be a horder!
Wishing:  That I could order lots of shoes from Zappos.
Enjoying: Staying In,
Waiting:  On nothing in particular
Liking:  Hulu and PBS
Wondering:  Where new technology will take us next
Loving:  Meeting new people every day
Listening:  to my intuition
Needing:  Some long phone conversations with some old friends.
Wearing:  Clothes I bought recently, clothes my mom gave me for gifts as far back as ten years ago, used clothes a co worker gave me, shoes and jewelry the big child cast off, and some clothes that are a little too big for me now as well.
Following:  Coronation Street
Noticing:  Introverts; how many of us there are around.
Knowing:  Time is marching on
Thinking:  Still thinking of my grandmother who passed this year...the smallest things can remind me of her unexpectedly.
Feeling:  Busy
bookmarking:  I don't ever do that.
Opening:  ?
Giggling:  I really am a nerd!


www.sundaystealing.blogspot.com

14 comments:

  1. 15 years later, I am still thinking..... I should tell mom that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, you don't want to be a hoarder but you want more shoes ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow that is a typo after all. I thought spell check was wrong. but be a blogger " learn something new everyday"! And as for the shoes, as Selena Gomez recently said, "the heart wants what it wants."

      Delete
  3. I still think about my grandma a lot, too, even though it's coming up on 2 years of her passing. i could be just driving and all of a sudden she'll pop up in my mind, and tears will immediately spring to my eyes. it's especially hard as we come u up on the holiday season because we always spent the holidays together, and she passed away the day after christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realize I'm getting more introverted as I get older.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use to eat bologna all the time as a kid. Haven't had it since.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There certainly are a lot of us introverts around....maybe the blogging world gives us a certain sense of freedom?

    My sympathies on the loss of your grandmother. I lost my Nana ten years ago and I still think of her almost daily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My grandmother would have been 100 on Thursday! She was a hoot, I hope your grandma was too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is nothing wrong with being a nerd :) Nerds rock!

    My sincerest sympathies on the loss of your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete