Monday, August 22, 2011

ONWARD: 10 Quotable Quotes

"What the caterpillar calls the end, the rest of the world calls a butterfly."__Lao Tzu

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."__Henry David Thoreau

"Trust yourself.  You know more than you think you do."__Benjamin Spock

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.  The most certain way to suceed is always to try just one more time."__Thomas Edison

"Life must be lived as play."__Plato

"Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard."__Dave Mustaine

"I am somebody.  I am me.  I like being me. And I don't need anybody to make me somebody."__Louis L'Amore

"Progress is impossible without change and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything."__George Bearnard Shaw

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight."__Kahil Gibran

"Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world anymore.  There is always something to make you wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf."__Albert Schweitzer

Sources:  http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/ik07Sa/www.buzzle.com/articles/short-quotes-to-live-by.html
























No comments:

Post a Comment