It doesn't have to take a lot of money or time to complete random acts of kindness and encouragement, Check out the suggestions below to get your random acts of kindness on!
1. Page through blogs at random and leave nice comments about pictures and stories that you enjoy.
2. Pick up a job or job applications for people you know are looking for work. It's a real esteem booster that someone cares!
3. Give someone a photo of their parents from the parents younger years. Put it in a frame for them and/or have it enlarged.
4. Write old-fashioned "snail mail" letters to older relatives that don't use the Internet. Also print emails and pictures of family to give to them.
5. Return a stray shopping cart from a store parking lot to a store you are walking into.
6. Offer to pray for someone in need and then actually do it!
7. Tell someone a good compliment you heard about them.
8. Clip humorous cartoons to post on break room bulletin boards, etc.
9. Buy bubbles, coloring books, crayons, and sidewalk chalk for the neighbors kids or children at church.
10. Tell someone they can do it (a job, a test, parenting, etc.)!