Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ONWARD: And She Can't Even Cook!

From the hills of western Kentucky hails a blog entitled AND SHE CAN'T EVEN COOK! by a woman named Kellie.  I came across this blog by accident when I was searching online for an easy to make recipe for baked barbecue chicken. I was delighted when I realized that this is a blog from our area that we live in.

Kellie is a school librarian whose interests include cooking, crafts, sewing, quilting, and blogging.  Kellie has several other blogs but this blog has easy to make crafts and recipes which is what I am interested in.  This blog also includes bits and pieces of Kellie's everyday life as well as her journey into the making of quilts.



You can find this blog here at kelliecooks.blogspot.com
or you can find it through Google or other search engines.




I feel that the blog AND SHE CAN'T EVEN COOK !  is very representative of the interests and lives of a lot of working women in the state of Kentucky. Check it out!!



Sources:  kelliecooks.blogspot.com

*these images are not mine

2 comments:

  1. Must sign in to be able to leave a comment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks for that plug, Ms. Jennifer! I wanted to email you sooner and say thanks for your comments! It's nice to meet a fellow blogger who is a "real life" neighbor!

    I took a bit of a break from blogging, but it's so much fun, I can't stay away for long! I will be checking out your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete